We always look for the brightest talent in the fields of business and innovation. If you think you are one of them, then come and see what we have to offer:
Junior business developer FINTECH SOLUTIONS (French and Spanish Speaker)
Intergic focuses on sales and marketing of B2B software solutions for e-commerce, digital marketing, fintech, and disruptive technologies. Over the past 10 years, we have positioned ourselves as the most important Italian digital solutions provider. We’re now expanding our business in France and Spain as well, the new role will be a key part of this objective.
The successful candidate will join the Fintech department and be part of a team that aims to help the european business ecosystem move towards the complete digitalization of the financial sector, with a particular focus on the world of digital payments.
The ideal candidate would be based in Milan and be part of the team based at Talent Garden, we are looking for someone young who can grow and develop their career within Intergic, a huge amount of experience is not needed.
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience or internship in the Fintech, digital, e-commerce and IT worlds
- Excellent knowledge of English, French, and Spanish
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred but not mandatory)
- Driving license B
What we would like to see in you:
- The desire to become part of a fast growing business unit, with the commitments and responsibilities that this entails.
- The willingness to move out of your comfort zone
- Trust in teamwork rather than individual work
- Be proactive, develop and execute your own ideas independently
- Availability to travel around Italy when required.
Your typical day will be a mix of:
- Business development in France and Spain of Fintech solutions
- Commercial presentation of portfolio products
- Management and achievement of sales targets set by the Commercial Director
- Definition of offers, negotiation, and follow-ups
- Visits/meetings with big customers in France, Spain, and Italy
- Collaboration with the marketing dept. aimed at the generation of content and commercial materials
- Constant focus on the greater company goals!
This is what we offer in return to the successful candidate:
- A permanent contract with a 6-month trial period. “With little experience a permanent contract? Really ??? ” ” YES!” “We believe in the training and long-term commitment of our employees”.
- Monthly remuneration consisting of a fixed salary and meal vouchers plus annual incentives to achieve goals
- Additional benefits following a successful trial period
- Complete reimbursement of travel expenses for meetings and trainings
- Important international experience and access to a prestigious network of clients
Join now an amazing team!
Send your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com, writing your idea, in a few lines, about the world of digital payments.